Missing Canton Teen Found Safe: Police

News

Canton MA

16 June, 2020

9:39 PM

Description

CANTON, MA — A Canton teen who had been missing for more than three weeks was found safe on Wednesday. Canton police said Sonia Moise, 14, was located about 12 hours after police issued a public plea for help finding the teen Tuesday night. Sonia has been found and is ok! Thank you for your assistance! https://t.co/fmtGqw845F— Canton Police (@CantonMAPolice) June 17, 2020 Police asked for help in finding an "at-risk juvenile runaway." Moise had been missing since May 23. Police said she frequents the Greater Boston area.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area