Description
DARIEN, IL — An alleged national TikTok challenge has had no effect on Hinsdale Central and South high schools, a top official said Thursday.
At a Hinsdale High School District 86 board meeting, Superintendent Tammy Prentiss noted a rumor had been circulating on TikTok that suggests every school in the United States could potentially be the target of a shooting or bomb threat Friday.
She said no such threats had been made at Central or South, but encouraged everyone to follow the district's safety protocols and procedures and report any suspicious behavior or social media posts.
The district's spokesman said Friday afternoon that the school still had seen no impact from the TikTok message.
Discussion
By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.