UPDATE: RHOBH Continues Production Without COVID-Positive Stars

News

Beverly Hills CA

14 December, 2021

2:24 PM

Description

BEVERLY HILLS, CA —Variety reported Tuesday that Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" has continued production without three of its stars who tested positive for COVID-19. A day earlier, TMZ had said production had shut down because Garcelle Beauvais, Erika Girardi and Lisa Rinna and a member of the crew had recently tested positive. But Variety said a source close to the show confirmed that filming has continued with the show's other stars: Dorit Kemsley, Sutton Stracke, Kyle Richards and Crystal Minkoff. However, the show soon will take a scheduled holiday break, which will give the women with COVID a chance to recover, according to Variety. People magazine reported Monday that the three members of the cast and one member of the crew who tested positive are vaccinated. Meanwhile, those infected only are showing mild symptoms of the virus, according to TMZ. On Monday, Beauvais spoke about her COVID diagnosis in a video post on Instagram. "I found out that I tested positive for COVID. I feel okay, I'm sure I will continue to feel okay," said Beauvais, who said she would be quarantining for the next 1o days. "This stuff is crazy, be careful out there, be safe." The 55-year-old actress, who also is a co-host of the daytime talk show "The Real," said her 14-year-old twin sons Jax and Jaid continue to test negative for the virus. Beauvais said she might appear via Zoom on "The Real" while in quarantine. People magazine said it had reached out to representatives for Bravo, Girardi and Rinna, but had not yet gotten responses. TMZ noted that production previously was shut down for "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" in Dec. 2020, when three cast members —Richards, Kathy Hilton and Kemsley — tested positive for COVID-19.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area