Description
MALDEN, MA — Authorities have identified a man who was fatally shot in Malden Saturday night.
The Middlesex District Attorney's office said 22-year-old Daquelle Matthews, of Boston, had a "brief interaction" with a group of people in front of the 7-Eleven when one of them opened fire, hitting him. Matthews was taken to an area hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The shooting happened around 9:40 p.m. outside the Salem Street convenience store, the DA said. Matthews's death was ruled a homicide on Sunday.
The Middlesex District Attorney's Office and Malden Police Department continue to investigate and ask anyone with information to contact Malden police at 781-322-1212.
Previously: Man Fatally Shot Outside Malden 7-Eleven
Discussion
By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.