2 Eagan Schools Added To MDH's COVID Outbreak List

News

Eagan MN

04 November, 2021

1:42 PM

Description

EAGAN, MN — Two Eagan schools have been added to Minnesota Department of Health's list of schools that have had recent COVID-19 outbreaks, bringing the city's total to four. Eagan High School and Red Pine Elementary School were added to the list this week. Black Hawk Middle School was removed from the list last week. Here is the current list of Eagan schools that have had recent outbreaks of COVID: Woodland ElementaryReported between 10-19 cases between Sept. 5-18 and reported the same number between Sept. 19-Oct. 2. The school remains on the list and MDH said it will post more recent data when it is available.Pinewood Elementary SchoolReported between 10-19 cases between Sept. 5-18 and between 5-9 cases between Oct. 3-Oct. 16. The school remains on the list and MDH said it will post more recent data when it is available.Red Pine Elementary SchoolReported between 5-9 cases between Oct. 3-Oct. 16. The school remains on the list and MDH said it will post more recent data when it is available.Eagan Senior High SchoolReported between 5-9 cases between Sept. 19-Oct. 2. The school remains on the list and MDH said it will post more recent data when it is available.There are 34 total schools in Dakota County that have recently reported an outbreak of COVID. You can few the full report here. See also: New Website Lets Minnesota Parents Schedule Vaccine For Kids 5-11

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area