Restrictions Put In Place At Naperville High Schools

News

Naperville IL

18 October, 2021

2:41 PM

Description

NAPERVILLE, IL — Naperville School District 203 has restricted access to its high school buildings as a cautionary measure, according to an email sent to parents. The school district said this measure is "in response to an ongoing Naperville Police Department investigation in our community." Only students and staff may enter and exit Naperville North and Naperville Central high schools until further notice. Students are also not allowed to leave school for lunch, and all outside activities have been temporarily cancelled. Physical education classes will be held indoors at this time, as well. These measures are in place "until further notice," the email said. NCTV17 reports Naperville Police are investigating a social media message that has been circulating. This is the second threat against the district in the last month. Last Friday, Naperville North High School went into lockdown after a threat was made to the school. On September 22, classes and activities were cancelled after a bomb threat was sent to the school principal.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area