New Brunswick Man Charged With Murder

News

New Brunswick NJ

01 October, 2021

11:21 AM

Description

NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ — A 38-year-old New Brunswick man has been charged with the shooting death of a second New Brunswick man, 27, earlier this week, said the Middlesex County Prosecutor. Police say the fatal shooting happened at 1:50 a.m. Sunday on Fernwood Court. When police got there, they located the victim, Cedric Paige, who sustained multiple gunshot wounds. He was transported from the scene to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead. Joe Williams, 38, of New Brunswick was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with one count of first-degree murder and one count of second-degree possession of a firearm for an unlawful purpose. At present, the shooting does not appear to be a random act, said police. Be the first to know. Sign up to get Patch emails: https://patch.com/subscribe Contact this Patch reporter: [email protected]

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area