Arrest Made In Northern MI Bombing Case: FBI

News

Detroit MI

21 September, 2021

1:52 PM

Description

MICHIGAN — The FBI said Tuesday it has arrested a person responsible for placing two explosive devices outside two northern Michigan cellphone stores last week, according to news release. The FBI is not releasing any more information until that person appears before a judge. "An investigation this fast-moving cannot be successful without good partnerships," Special Agent in Charge Timothy Waters said. "The tireless efforts and seamless coordination amongst all the investigative agencies were critical to quickly identifying and arresting the subject, disrupting the threat this individual posed to the public." Special Agent Waters is asking anyone with information about this investigation to contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit tips to tips.fbi.gov. Live in Detroit? Click here to subscribe to our free breaking news alerts delivered to your inbox and mobile devices. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and download our free mobile app on Android or iPhone.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area