2 Men Stabbed By Group After Bars Close In Downtown Petaluma

News

Petaluma CA

07 August, 2021

12:35 PM

Description

PETALUMA, CA — Two men were stabbed after the bars closed around in downtown Petaluma early Saturday. The pair reported that they were attacked by a group of four men, Petaluma Police said in a statement. The two victims were waiting for a ride when four assailants attacked them sometime between 2 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. in the 100 block of Kentucky Street. The group fled on foot and the two men rushed to a hospital, where they spoke with police, officials said. "The two victims fled and shortly thereafter realized they had been stabbed," police said. Their injuries were not life-threatening. The suspects were described as four males, with one wearing a beanie, officials said. Police were investigating the incident Saturday and urged anyone with information to contact Officer N. Acton at 707-778-4372 or [email protected].

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area