Suspect In Fremont Shooting Arrested

News

Fremont CA

24 July, 2021

8:36 PM

Description

FREMONT, CA — Police in Fremont on Friday arrested a suspect in connection with a shooting that occurred last week. Alexander Inguanzo, 21, of Fremont, was arrested on suspicion of attempted homicide and possession of a controlled substance for sales, according to the Fremont Police Department. On July 16 at 7:44 a.m. a man reported a suspect shot at his car as he was driving in the 38000 block of Mission Boulevard. The victim told police he had driven to the location to meet with a woman he knew when he noticed a man approaching him on foot. The suspect began yelling at the victim and then pulled out a handgun, police said. The victim drove away as the suspect fired several rounds at the vehicle and was not injured in the shooting. The victim provided investigators a description of the suspect's vehicle. Police were able to identify the woman and the male suspect and ultimately arrested Inguanzo in connection with the attempted homicide. The 19-year-old woman was initially investigated in connection with the attempted homicide and was ultimately arrested in connection with possession of a controlled substance for sales and on outstanding warrants, police said. Bay City News

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area