Osaka Pulls Out Of Third Straight Tournament

News

New York City NY

19 June, 2021

12:07 PM

Description

By The Haitian Times, The Haitian Times June 19, 2021 Naomi Osaka has withdrawn from Wimbledon to take some personal time with friends and family, her agent said in a statement Thursday. It's the third straight tournament Osaka has pulled out of due to personal reasons. Osaka withdrew from the second round of the French Open in May after she was fined for skipping a required post-match interview. Earlier in June, Osaka withdrew from the Berlin WTA 5000 grass-court tournament. Osaka's agent said she will play in the Olympics, which starts July 24 in Tokyo. The Haitian Times is an independent news organization that covers stories of interest to the Haitian Diaspora. Our geographic coverage is focused in the New York City Metropolitan area, South Florida and Haiti.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area