Eagan High School Makes It Off DOH's COVID Outbreak List

News

Eagan MN

10 June, 2021

1:14 PM

Description

EAGAN, MN— Two schools from Eagan remain on the Minnesota Department of Health's recent COVID-19 outbreak list. Eagan High School was recently taken off the list, having made it 28 days with no new cases. It had been on the list since April 22. The Eagan schools still on the list include: Red Pine Elementary School in Eagan since March 11Woodland Elementary School in Eagan since May 6 In order to be added to the Minnesota Department of Health's list, a school must report at least five cases of a student or staff member being inside the building while infectious and within the two-week reporting period, the department said. If a school goes 28 days with no new cases, they are removed from the list, the department said The list is updated every Thursday, the department said. 21 schools from Dakota County remain on the department's list. You can read the full report here. Editor's note: This will be the last report written on the Minnesota Department of Health's list of schools with recent outbreaks.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area