Novato Schools Nix 'CrisisGo' Questionnaire

News

Novato CA

02 June, 2021

10:19 PM

Description

NOVATO, CA — Local schools will no longer require families to complete a pandemic-related questionnaire, Novato's top administrator said Tuesday. Novato Unified School District Superintendent Kris Cosca cited a steady decline in cases that helped Marin County advance to the less restrictive yellow tier as a pivotal factor in the district's decision to end the CrisisGo program. Schools had been required families to complete the questionnaire since students were allowed back on campus in October. "CrisisGo has served us well as we navigated through the purple, red, and orange tiers," Cosca said, noting the county's transmission rate has dipped below 2 percent, a key benchmark in the state's Blueprint for a Safer Economy. But in his estimation, "there is no longer a need to continue this practice," Cosca said.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area