Arrest Made In Puyallup Deadly Drive-By Shooting

News

Puyallup WA

25 March, 2021

1:48 PM

Description

PUYALLUP, WA — The Puyallup Police Department says a suspect is in custody, accused of a deadly drive-by shooting earlier this month. Back on March 15, the drive-by called a large police response to the 600 block of 8th St NW. The first officers on scene found a number of spent shell casings and a 20-year-old victim, who was pronounced dead shortly afterwards. After two weeks of chasing leads, Puyallup police confirm they arrested a suspect in the shooting on Monday. The department says they will continue to investigate the incident, but they don't believe there is any linger threat to the community. "Our Detectives have determined this was not a random act of violence and there is no safety concern for the community," the department said. "As this case continues to develop we will provide updates to the community when appropriate."

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area