Description
NEW LENOX, IL — More details on this year's Triple Play concerts will be coming soon, Mayor Tim Baldermann said at Monday's Village Board meeting.
"I think that by the next board meeting, I should be able to announce at least a couple of concerts," Baldermann said. "It looks like we've got a couple locked in for this year."
He said the concerts will be held later in the year compared to the normal start of the concerts. The Triple Play concerts are normally held throughout the summer, in June, July, and August.
"It looks like we've got an early August show, and a September show to hopefully be able to announce at the next board meeting," Baldermann said.
The Village Board will meet again on April 12.
The popular concert series was canceled in 2020 due to the pandemic. Last year, Billy Idol, Dennis DeYoung , and ZZ Top were lined up to perform; Baldermann did not provide details on this year's line-up.
Discussion
By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.