Description
SAN FRANCISCO, CA — San Rafael has petitioned a court to issue a gun ban for an ex-cop facing multiple charges including kidnapping, The Marin Independent Journal reports.
Dean Taylor, 63 of San Rafael, was arrested last month and subsequently charged with kidnapping, making criminal threats, battery and false imprisonment according to the report.
The city is seeking a five-year extension of a gun ban issued around the time of the ex-San Francisco Police Department officer's arrest, the report said.
Taylor grabbed a juvenile around the neck, forced him to the ground and then pushed him into a vehicle in the Feb 12 incident, police said.
Taylor had chasing a group of kids that were ringing people's doorbells in the neighborhood and then running away according to police.
Read more in The Marin Independent Journal
— Patch Staffer Eric He contributed to this report
Discussion
By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.