Harlem Shooting Leaves 1 Man Dead, 2nd Wounded

News

Harlem NY

12 March, 2021

9:37 AM

Description

HARLEM, NY — A shooting on a Harlem street Thursday night left one man dead and a second man injured, according to police. Around 9:46 p.m. Thursday, police responded to a 911 call about a shooting near the corner of West 138th Street and Malcolm X Boulevard. Once officers arrived, the two victims had already been brought to Harlem Hospital — just two blocks south from where the shooting happened. The first victim, a 25-year-old man, was shot in the leg and is expected to survive, police said. The second man, who had not been identified, was pronounced dead after suffering a gunshot wound to the chest, police said. Police have made no arrests and an investigation is ongoing.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area