DA George receives high praise from Killer Expected Early Release!
News
Los Angeles CA
Description
REMOVE George Gascón Now!!! Convicted Gang Murderer Toasts Soros-Backed DA for Expected Early Release - WATCH District Attorney George Gascon receives high praise from killer Soros donated $1.5 million to the California Justice and Safety PAC, which backed Gascón https://neonnettle.com/news/14507-convicted-gang-murderer-toasts-soros-backed-da-for-expected-early-release-watch Soros $$$ Funded DA George Gascón SUED By His Deputy Prosecutors for Violating CA Law!! Let's Help and get him Recalled ASAP!! (This Scumbag needs to GET OUT)!! Latest LA CA Corruption News; Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón has resigned from the California District Attorneys Association citing the group’s all-White board according to Fox News. Gascón indicates the group has failed to keep pace with changing times. “The absence of a single person of color on CDAA’s 17-member board is blinding,” Gascón wrote Tuesday, in a letter to the group’s president. “This is the leadership that sets the direction for an organization of elected prosecutors, all of whom disproportionately prosecute communities of color at a time when the nation is facing a reckoning over systemic racisim, and in a state with a plurality of minorities no less,” Gascón continued. LA DA COMPLAINS MURDER VICTIM’S FAMILY CAN’T KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT He also accused the group of having “lost touch with the public.” In January, Gascón became the target of a lawsuit filed by his own deputy District Attorneys in Los Angeles County, who alleged that Gascón’s has ordered them to forgo sentencing enhancements, a violation of state law according to the lawsuit. NEIGHBORING DA RIPS LA COUNTY DA Last week a Superior Court judge in Los Angeles temporarily blocked Gascón’s efforts to do away with some sentencing enhancements, including prosecutors’ option for seeking longer sentences for offenders under the state’s Three Strikes law. Gascón, 66, a native of Cuba, became DA of Los Angeles County in December 2020 after defeating incumbent DA Jackie Lacey. He previously served as district attorney for San Francisco, being appointed to that position in 2011 by then-San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom. Gascón joins just only one other California district attorney not participating as a member. (He should Not be allowed to represent LA and needs to get out Now,, before he ruins LA like he did in SF)!! __________________________________________________________________________________________ https://www.theepochtimes.com/soros-funded-da-gascon-sued-by-his-own-deputy-prosecutors-for-violating-california-law_3641972.html ** Los Angeles DA Says He Will No Longer Prosecute Trespassing, Drug Possession, Drinking in Public, Resisting Arrest,, to name a few!!! ***(He is making it so criminals can break into your home/apt and not be prosecuted, this is BS)!!!!*** He let shooters & Major criminals out of jail Monday 12/14/20.. George Gascón was previously the DA of San Francisco and absolutely turned that place into a hell hole! Gascón’s “progressive” programs caused a historic surge in crime and during his tenure, San Francisco’s property crime rate spiked a whopping 37%. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, in 2017, San Fran reported over 31,000 car break-ins – the WORST year on record!! Now Gascón is going to destroy what’s left of Los Angeles, a city already struggling with authoritarian lockdowns and record number of homeless people. “I recognize that these are big changes, but they are changes that will enable us to actually affect the truly vulnerable,” Gascón said. “The money bail system is as unsafe as it is unjust,” Gascón said. “The rich can be dangerous while the poor impose zero threat to society.” The amount of money a person has in their bank account does not determine the danger they pose to their community, he added. Just Some New changes announced: 1) End cash bail by January 2) Conviction integrity unit 3) No death penalty 4) Felony charging no longer seeking enhancements i.e. gang affiliation 5) Juveniles will not be tried as adults 6) Use-of-force review board to reopen fatal officer-involved shooting cases going back to 2012! Californians last month overwhelmingly voted against ending cash bail and voted against ending the death penalty, but the radical Marxist DA is marching forward with his own policy changes against the will of the people. The Los Angeles police union blasted the radical DA’s move to end cash bail and called it “disturbing.” “As homicides, shooting victims, and shots fired into occupied homes soar in Los Angeles, it’s disturbing that Gascón’s first act in office is to explore every avenue possible to release from jail those responsible for this bloodshed,” the Los Angeles Police Protective League said in a statement. “Victims and law-abiding residents lost a voice today while criminals and gang members gained an ally in the prosecutor’s office.” Recall NEWSOM & New DA They're Bringing LOS ANGELES DOWN LIKE SAN FRANCISCO!!! Please wake up people,, look at the homeless issues, Research Research Research ASAP!!! We Must Recall these corrupt politicians now and stop the corruption and take over of our cities!! Now!!!
Discussion
By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.