Imaz Wright ID'd As 38th And Chicago Fatal Shooting Victim

News

Minneapolis MN

11 March, 2021

3:10 PM

Description

CBS Minnesota March 11, 2021 MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Hennepin County officials have identified the man who was fatally shot at 38th Street and Chicago Avenue on Saturday. According to the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, 30-year-old Imaz Wright died of multiple gunshot wounds. The Minneapolis Police Department says officers responded to ShotSpotter activation around 6 p.m. on Saturday. When they arrived at the scene near the George Floyd memorial, they were told the victims had already been transported. Read more at CBS Minnesota

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area