Drive-By Shooting In Strongsville: 3 Hurt

News

Strongsville OH

08 February, 2021

3:28 PM

Description

STRONGSVILLE, OH — Three people were hurt in a drive-by shooting in Strongsville Monday, police announced. A woman and her two children were injured, but their injuries were not life threatening, Police Chief Mark Fender told Patch. Details on the suspected shooters are not being released at this time. The woman called 911 at 11:55 a.m. and said she and two other people in her car had been hurt in a shooting. Investigators believe the woman was driving south on Pearl Road at the Valley Parkway when another car pulled up next to her, and someone fired several bullets at her car. Strongsville paramedics treated the three injured people at the scene and took them to MetroHealth Medical Center for further treatment. It is unclear what prompted the shooting, Fender said. Police continue to investigate. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call the Strongsville Detective Bureau at 440-580-3230. Patch will update this story as more details are learned.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area