Charges Pending For Driver Who Crashed Into Attleboro Hobby Lobby

News

Attleboro MA

02 February, 2021

2:11 PM

Description

ATTLEBORO, MA — Police say charges against a 36-year-old Somerville man are pending after he drove into the door of a Hobby Lobby store in Attleboro early Tuesday morning, reported WPRI. Police arrived at the store just before 5 a.m. The doorway was damaged and the driver had already fled the scene, said investigators. After reviewing surveillance footage and hearing witness reports that the driver began driving around in the store, police said they believe the incident was intentional. A license plate from the vehicle was found inside the store and the driver was stopped on Newport Ave. near Roy Ave. shortly after. He was taken to Sturdy Memorial Hospital for an evaluation. The driver faces charges including destruction of property over $1,200, breaking and entering a building at night, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, and leaving the scene of a crash after causing property damage, said police.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area