St. Francis High School Evacuated Due To Bomb Threat

News

Palo Alto CA

05 October, 2021

6:28 PM

Description

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA — St. Francis High School in Mountain View was evacuated Tuesday after an unidentified person called in a bomb threat, according to the school. Students were evacuated shortly after 12:30 p.m. as police continue to conduct a search on campus. All students and parents at a reunification location at Cuesta Park have been connected, according to the Mountain View Police Department. Police said earlier rumors of a potential active shooter were "completely unfounded," and that the scene is secure. "All threats to our school community are investigated thoroughly, and we have informed all St. Francis families of the incident," the school said in a statement. "We are working with officials to conduct a full investigation." Presentation High School in San Jose was also evacuated shortly after 2 p.m., after a caller from the same number made a bomb threat, according to the Mercury News. Last week, nearby Los Altos High School was also evacuated due to a bomb threat that was later determined to be unfounded.

By:  view source

Discussion

By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.

/
Search this area