These 45 San Leandro Restaurants Scored Revitalization Money
News
San Leandro CA
19 July, 2021
12:37 PM
Description
SAN LEANDRO, CA — 45 San Leandro restaurants are among thousands in California that received money from the Small Business Administration's Restaurant Revitalization Fund, which was passed by Congress last year as part of a sweeping coronavirus relief package. The awards ranged from $1,600 to $5 million. Here is a list showing where grants went in San Leandro: FUSION DELIGHT INC: $5,000,000.00Leisure Cafe Inc: $737,507.71TONY FONG: $715,355.00FB RESTAURANT GROUP INC.: $492,405.00Kwong's Holding LLC: $413,345.00Mr. Dewie's LLC: $380,386.00Ssriceburger Corp: $373,621.51JOEL CHIU LLC: $321,888.00Top Hatters Kitchen and Bar LLC: $309,922.40ASIA DELIGHT INC: $300,177.00Odilia Jesus: $287,604.80VALLARTA RESTAURANT LLC: $284,564.00Allie Daddy's BBQ LLC: $274,690.00EDM Hospitality inc.: $259,104.00Chong & Chai LLC: $235,347.00John Augustine Tongson: $234,646.00I-TEA SAN LEANDRO INC: $223,562.00Pop Up Gelato LLC: $204,194.00Pho T&T Inc.: $196,696.00SJC GROUP INC: $185,272.00JULIAN PEARSE: $179,995.00Scends III: $177,871.00Bourbon Coffee Company: $167,632.00Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue (San Leandro) Inc: $115,996.00Chez Maejoo Inc.: $103,390.50RONGCHANG HUANG: $102,428.00China Kitchen Express Inc: $97,236.00luc si: $84,094.00QUN DI CHEN FU: $76,923.04YU QING LUO: $69,769.00SAIGON HOUSE INC: $66,507.00SYL Full House Inc: $65,739.00Demetrio Martinrz: $63,248.38Mi Grannys Kitchen: $39,412.88Super 5 Kitchen Inc.: $39,357.00DUCKFACE GLOBAL INC: $36,321.00Esther Cho: $34,883.00T4U Inc: $31,490.44Simbiat Tijani Qudus: $31,346.93Scott Wu: $24,915.00Roux LLC: $14,850.50Satori Impact Inc: $14,087.02Pok Loose: $12,403.00JS SUCCESS INC: $8,134.00Eduardo Segura: $1,617.02 Restaurants here in San Leandro and across the country are facing an uncertain future after the SBA said last month it was shutting down the Restaurant Revitalization Fund passed by Congress as part of the coronavirus relief package. In an email to applicants last month, the SBA said the program will stop taking applications on July 14. Nationally, the program has handed out grants to 105,000 restaurants, but another 265,000 applicants are still waiting. A bill to replenish the fund has been introduced in Congress, but it has not moved forward. Despite the restaurant industry lobbying for Congress to replenish the fund, lawmakers have been more focused on reaching a compromise on the Biden administration's infrastructure improvement bill. A petition asking Congress to backfill the Restaurant Revitalization Fund can be found online.
Discussion
By posting you agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy.